Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hits and Misses at the gym

I haven't been feeling well this week and as a result i haven't been eating that much or going to the gym regularly. Several nights diner was just a sandwich. So it was with some trepidation that I stepped on the scale at the gym the other day. My fears were confirmed when I came in at 169, a loss of more than a pound and a half.

I have been feeling better and am now eating normally again as well as going to the gym once again but it was still a shock to see that much of a loss. 178 suddenly feels like it's a long way off from where I am right now.

Not everything was bad news though. At the climbing gym I was able to successfully climb the 10.D that I wasn't able to get last time. It felt really good to get a 10.D (and it's only February!) and now I'm positive that I can do an 11 by the end of the year. My confidence level is high so I just might try one tomorrow to see what it's like. It feels really good to be over my injury and able to climb freely again.

No comments:

Post a Comment