Saturday, January 16, 2010

Updates

I managed to go to the gym twice this week and also went climbing twice, though my climbing is being severely restrained by a recent shoulder strain. I think I'm going to have to stop climbing for a week to ten days to let it heal before I can hit the walls again. I really feel bad about it, not only do I really want to climb but I can't help but feel like I'm letting my climbing partner down by not being there. I know that he'll be able to "partner call" for someone to fill in, but I still feel bad about it. Still, there is no way I can reach my goal of climbing an 11 with a bad shoulder, so I have to get myself healthy.

Also, at my weekly weigh in, I tipped the scales at 170.4, so I'm about seven and a half pounds from my goal. With a good healthy diet and plenty of exercise I think I should be able to make my goal of 178 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment